Monday, February 15, 2016

Falling Into Fall

Better late than never. Let's do this! Fall in Utah is beeeeeautiful. I love the season! Blue skies, cool crisp air, colorful leaves, majestic mountains. Yes please. We ushered in fall by watching General Conference at home the first weekend in October, and then going for a drive later that day.
We also spent a fun Saturday down in Orem with Bree at Get Air Hangtime, a fun jumping place. Cami loved it the most!







Cami, our big first grader, was chosen by the King, a fun character that Mr. Yospe dressed up as every day. She got to be Queen for the Day and she was ecstatic!
Crazy socks day had her looking adorable.
And same with Crazy Hair Day! I tried to do something cute and crazy but not super over the top.

And finally Picture Day! Awww she's so grown up! But still my little baby girl.
I used the straightener on Cam's hair, so I figured I'd give Lexi's hair a try. It looked so cute and different straight!
The weather was perfect still for outdoor dinners at the Yospe's. The kids love this paddle ball game.
What's the Halloween season without seeing the witches at Gardner Village! This year we went with cousins Mae, Henry and Monson. Cuties!


WHOA. Those are some serious witches! The kids loved seeing them.
Scavenger hunt completed....cookie time!
Cute Kate and I
One of my favorite events of the year happens in the fall. The Gluten Free Expo! Here was some of my loot afterwards. Fun times, good samples and take aways.
We still got some good playground time in the sunshine! Lexi learned how to pump on the swings, and she's a pro now! She even leans back and lets her blond curls blow in the breeze!

A day at Thanksgiving Point, checking out the koi in the Curiosity Museum children's gardens.

Orange door and cutie Cam!
We had a fun playdate with our friends Lilly and Ainsley at Wheeler Farm one day




A cool opportunity popped up when a friend in our ward asked if the girls would be interested in helping him clear rocks out of his horse's pen. We joined some other neighborhood kids, and they had a blast earning a couple dollars each.
Then we got to visit his goats and learn about how he cares for them.
They can't wait for the spring when they get to do it again!
Another day, we went to the Thanks Point Gardens with Bree to check out the scarecrow festival. They were pretty awesome, and the weather was gorgeous!




So many leaves, we had to take fun throwing and jumping pictures!




 Bahaha

 Awww love my baby


 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So many posts to comment on- you've been busy catching (almost) up! Pretty fall pictures- I LOVE Cami's crazy socks photo- looks like a Pippi Longstocking kind of picture. So cute!

I didn't know there was a scarecrow festival! That's fun….I guess they had to compete with Gardner Village huh? You have so many fun places to go in the fall!

Brittney said...

How'd you do her crazy hair? It was darling! Ari has crazy hair day this coming week!