Oh good, there's Matt's smile! I love Owen's I Love You AND thumbs up!
Awww I missed my big sister so much. Bree and I were so happy to have her back in town! These two faces. :)
The next day, Mom and Dad flew in to add to the holidays party! Seriously such a joyous time. Even though I got an endoscopy or bronchoscopy early that day (I can't remember which....I get a lot of those things done), I was feeling well enough to go with everyone to visit Bree at work. She invited us all to her school to show us around and see her life as a high school guidance counselor! The reunion outside in the parking lot was wonderful.
And the sky was amazing! Just sayin.
Sisters and Mama back together again! Check out those snowy Utah mountains! AND Bree's new car, the Rav4 behind us.
The kids were excited and wild and rowdy, but loved seeing Bree's fun office and all her cute pictures and toys and stuffed animals and eating her candy! They also liked this scary caveman mascot.
That evening, we took it easy, and the kids built a fort downstairs out of beds and blankets, and thought it was so cool!
I loved when Mom went behind the Christmas tree to look at all my ornaments, and then Brittney joined her, and then I joined in and we had a fun little chat amidst the Christmas light glow.
Saturday brought a family BYU vs. UTAH football game watching party! Grandma and Bree came up, we all dressed in our blue except for Jake, and got our snacks and game faces on. Unfortunately, BYU did NOT bring it, and we were a little depressed and embarassed. But they redeemed themselves in the second half, and lost gracefully at least.
To cheer everyone up, Grandma had brought all our Christmas gifts to open a week early. She wrapped each big package individually, and we all opened them at the same time. Cute little Grandma bought everyone fleece blankets! How thoughtful and sweet is that?? They were all super cozy and soft and warm- everyone loved them. I can't believe she spent so much money and time on getting all those blankets. Such a dear Grandma.After that, we all geared up and got ready for a night downtown on Temple Square! It was a little crazy to do it on a Saturday night, after the long football game, but we DID it. And it was a success. Parking was probably the biggest headache, but once that was done, we enjoyed seeing the Macy's candy windows at City Creek. The Peanuts themed creations were amazing! We had just seen the new Peanuts movie, so the kids really enjoyed it.
Temple Square was packed, but the lights were worth it! And beautiful as always.
The view across the reflection pool is my favorite!
Me and my honeyCami and her honey. It was so fun to see these two together again.
And me and my honey Bree! Love this lady. Dang, I need to get me some of those cute bangs!
We went into the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and rode the elevator to the 10th floor by the Roof restaurant. The view is spectacular!
Our little family
Lexi loved riding Trax back to our car.
While there, we also met up with David and his parents, who were also in town from Spain! What a lovely family picture. Jake is totally cheating and is NOT allowed to do that.
But yay for another yearly tradition of Temple Square lights- I couldn't imagine Christmas without it!
1 comment:
That pic of Bryan in the glasses is awesome! :)
Post a Comment