My friend Tenille, who is a budding photographer, was looking for opportunities to improve her skills by taking family pictures. I told her we'd love to have some photos taken, so in November we went to the Draper City Park and did just that. I am always stressed over family pictures...location, outfits...it's too much pressure! This time was no different. I threw our outfits together at the last second, and wore this shirt I'd never even put on before, and called it a day. I don't really know what I was thinking, but alas, at least we somewhat coordinated. And the weather was beautiful, and Tenille did a great job. So here are some photos of us.
Had to keep it real
Haha little Lexi Lou
My beautiful Cambria! I love love this picture of her with a genuine smile and happy eyes.
Such long beautiful hair!
hehe. And there's my adorable Alexia...being her cute self.
Me. Whatever that bush behind me is called...I love it.
Jake looking happy
This would have been cute!
A lil windy that night!
Tenille got this gorgeous shot of fall leaves
These girls were in great moods all night, and it helped to be at a park and let them swing to their heart's content afterwards!
Love my little family. We are blessed to have each other, and I am a lucky woman! Families are forever.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, how did I not see these at Christmas?? They're all adorable!! I have the little wallet size of Cami and her long hair and big smile sitting right here at the computer, but that's the only one I'd seen! What a beautiful family, and I love you all! I thought the one sitting on the fence was a perfect family photo, but then there were several more after that that I thought the same thing. So cute! Any of them would be beautiful on your wall above your gray sofa….love your colors! Tenille did a great job, and the last one in the sunset made me get teary eyed. Love and hugs!
Yes, how have I never seen these?! There are some really cute ones! Love the first one of the two girls together and the one of your whole family on the brown fence and the ones of you in front of the bush!!
Post a Comment