And a cow- score for free Chickfila on Dress Like a Cow Day!
The library also had a fun photo op.
One day on the way home from school, we stopped at this pumpkin patch on the side of the road. The girls, dressed like turquoise twins, had so much fun playing on everything.
Uhh is Lexi allowed to be this big?
Can they stay this little forever please?
Cowabunga! Cannonball into the corn pit!
The sky was gooorrrrgeous.
Haha nothin like relaxing in corn. Or making corn angels.
I took the girls down to the Riverwoods one Friday night to see the Pumpkin festival, and to see our little friend Ellery put on a concert. It was fun but crazy busy!
The girls got invited to their friend Eli's birthday party down the street. Super hero theme! Love them.
Cami went from Super Hero to Princess in a day! That night, we went on a Mommy Daughter date to hear the Timpanogos Symphony. John Pew, an old ward friend from San Jose, is the conductor, and my parents have season tickets even though they don't live here. :) It was a fun Halloween themed concert with costumes, trick or treating for kids, and crazy conductor costume changes. We had a blast! And Cami makes a beautiful Elsa.
There she is on stage, parading past the orchestra.
Our family carried on the tradition of visiting Pumpkin Point Farms, where we go on a hay ride at sunset. Lexi and I matched in our orange and navy blue stripes.
Corn maze time!Mater! He's the best part of the pumpkin patch.
I keep the girls in an abundance of Halloween shirts leading up to the holiday. :)
Carving time!
With apple crisp for dessert
Cami was so proud of her drawing and carving skills
Lexi got to dress as Elsa for her ballet class in costume.
Afterwards, I took her to yet another pumpkin patch! There's a plethora here in Utah. This one had fun tractors and slides.
Wheeeeee!
3 comments:
No, Lexi is NOT allowed to be that big. Nor is Cami. Bam! I just shot them with my age freezer. Problem solved!!!! Your welcome!! :)
Those two are just beautiful and adorable and so are you! I love the pumpkin carving! And I love you guys!!!
Nobody loves Halloween as much- or does it better, than your family! You make it all look so enchanting and fun! Beautiful pictures and memories! Love that sister picture of your beautiful girls! And love you all!
Seriously, all the Fall stuff made me so homesick! I love the Fall in Utah. And your kids looked so cute in all those costumes!!
Post a Comment