Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Completely Random Tidbits

I've got some useless (yet oh so useful) information floating around in my head, and thought I would share it before it is long forgotten.

Did you know:

When washing your hair, the shampoo is for your roots and the conditioner is for your ends. (Who knew??)
Washing your hair with warm water instead of hot makes your hair less staticky.
Rinse your hair with cool water to seal your cuticles and give it shine. (I would do this if it weren't so dang freezing when I get out of the shower)

Keeping your nail polish in the fridge helps it go on your nails smoother. (Learned that from Ellen who learned it from Adam Lambert. Haven't tried it yet)

When making a cake, you can use a can of pumpkin to replace all the oil and eggs, and probably won't be able to tell the difference! (And cuts like 100 grams of fat and lotsa calories, and adds fiber. I learned this on the Rachael Ray show)

A well-rested baby welcomes sleep, and an over-tired baby resists sleep. (This little saying has stuck with me from a sleep class I went to at the Baby Expo. It's oh so true!)

And instead of racking my brain for more useless/useful info, I will end it here. Cuz that's all I have. :)

1 comment:

Cheeseboy said...

That sleeping thing is SO true!! Definitely something we have learned. Also, it holds true as they get older too.