Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day, Love!

LOVE is in the air! And in the BYU Museum of Art. Wishing you all a Happy Valentines Day! I just want to give a shout out to my dear husband, who I am honored to have as my Valentine. This month, I've tried to do small little things for him everyday to show that I love him, and it's been so fun to try to find different ways to do that. It's made me focus on him and not on myself, and it's been fun to give and do little things and see his reactions. We used to write little notes on napkins and do little things like that when we were dating, and I wanted to make him feel like that again. He's still a romantic, and does thoughtful little things for me, and I hope we can keep it goin! Jake, you are such a wonderful and dedicated husband and daddy, and you're my best friend. I love you!

1 comment:

Heather and Jake said...

Thanks my girl. I love you too!