
Anyways, the other week we got to go to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point with her OTHER boy cousins- Luke and Max. Here they are in the front of the museum while we waited in line to get in...(it was crazy busy) but the line went fast. We had a little picnic lunch outside, and then went in to enjoy the fun. We came here together last year too, so it was fun that Cam was older and more able to participate in the hands on exhibits. They played with these wooden building blocks...
Colored pictures with very concentrated faces...
And looked at all the cool dinosaur bones and fossils.
I love this big shark...always makes for a good picture! Here's Jana, Max, Luke, me and Cami. Clara, the little cutie, was waiting patiently in her stroller.
This is kind of a freaky picture of the shark lurking behind Cami.
Cam loved playing with the sand exhibits. They have sand and water tables where you can build little dinosaur worlds, and she loved squishing the wet sand in her hands for the first time ever. And here, at the very end, is where you can sift through the sand to uncover dino bones. Holy kids- it was so crowded! And I just now noticed that the little girl in blue is grabbing her bum.


2 comments:
Fun times! I'm guessing that was the last $2 Tuesday?? You really got your money's worth this year- good job! That;s so funny that she favors blue and black crayons - interesting!
"Her babyhood slipping through my fingers" - good line, Heath. :) And yes, it is a sad thought. I'm glad she's got some tomboy in her, though! You know I never even owned a Barbie growing up. :) She and Ari will have plenty of pink princess moments together, though. Just think of the fun they'll have a year or two from now with their babies, etc. So cute!
Post a Comment