Yes, Mom...there's one more! I did indeed get my money's worth this August, with 5 fun trips to the Point...3 to the Gardens, 1 to the Dinos and 1 to the Farm. $10 all together! That's the nice thing about having 1 little kiddo...you don't have to pay for kids yet! (Which is also the reason I'm flying out to PA in November with Cami for 10 days...sieze the day!)This last Tuesday in August, we went with my cute cousin Diane and her little 3 year old Carter, and met her friend and 2 twin daughters there. It was a a cooler day, like 70 degrees, so swimming wasn't as desirable, but they still did it! (above: Cam didn't like sitting on the bear statue very much.)
Posing with Noah and his ark, and one of the cute twins.Ok Cam. Can't wait for next year, though!






1 comment:
Thanks for going with me. It was lots of fun! I'll have to get my pictures up on my blog sometime... I'm so behind!
Post a Comment