
Is there a more happy, colorful sight than this? I loved this lemonade stand at the Utah State Fair. We went last week and enjoyed an evening of yummy smells, food, animals and fun exhibits. I actually was super excited for the fair to come this year. I don't know what it is...I just like walking around and eating that once in awhile fried food and people watching. Doesn't everyone??

Pronto pups! It's become tradition to get these fresh hand dipped battered corn dogs. Mmmmm.

I loved the baby piglets rooting around for milk, So cute.

We saw a show called The Rainforest Experience that turned out really cool! There were tigers that did tricks and it was fun to be up so close.


Then Cami went through the Hands on the Farm thing for kids, which is so adorable! I loved it just as much as she did. They get to wear the cutest little aprons and carry baskets to each little station to collect corn, milk, veggies, wool, eggs...
3 comments:
What fun times! I love the little apron and basket idea. Cute! It all looks and sounds yummy, except for the nasty corn dog! I'm all for deep fried veggies or Philly cheesesteaks. =) And yes, you should definitely enter something in the fair next year. I remember entering banana bread and later white bread in my 4-H days...and then there was the time I made the final 10 in the Utah State Fair piano concerto competition. Ah the memories.
That does look fun! The lemonade stand alone may have made it worth it for me. :)
That fair looks so much better then the York fair. I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment