Saturday, October 23, 2010

Silly Cam Cam

There's our little pink lioness. She's a silly girl. I love that she makes me laugh every day. Everyone should have their own little entertainer like Cami. Heck, even when she's mad or fussy, her little tantrums make me smile. You can't stay mad at this little lass for long. (Don't get me wrong, she does her share of naughty, mischievious things and gets her share of time outs, but she makes up for it). This was when she loved to think of everything as hats, so she held the shoe on her head and say Hat! Hat!
She loves this little bubble blower from Grandma Yospe (I mean, the leprechaun at the cabin). And picks it up and blows it every time we go outside.
She's such a little reader- she carries books around the house, comes up to you and says "Dap, dap!" which means lap, and wants you to read to her. Or sometimes she'll just settle down on the floor outside the bathroom or wherever we are and read to herself.
I love this little pea nose.
She can eat a whole bowl of peas in one sitting. Loves em!
Loves to drink out of cups and bowls. She makes a big mess most of the time, but we're proud of her for being such a big girl. She's a huge soup fan, and usually picks up the bowl and drinks all the broth after 5 seconds. She recently learned how to blow bubbles and makes herself chuckle.
This was her during General Conference...she entertained herself and us while we tried to watch and concentrate on the talks. It wasn't easy, I'm afraid. But I do love this cute picture!
She loooves her scribbling, and it kept her occupied for a little bit during the sessions. I love how she's sitting indian style and collecting the crayons in her arm.
More entertaining. She loves to be wrapped up all cozy.
And she also loves to grab my scriptures off the shelf and pull out all the carefully placed inserts from my seminary days. Little stinker. I guess I should be glad that she likes the scriptures...start em early, that's what I like to say!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

She is quite the cute li'l stinker! I love all those pics. Glad she keeps you entertained! Just wait until she's 3. :)

Linda said...

This post sneaked in and I missed it! Cute little Cami- she's so much fun! Can't wait to hold her on my "dap" and read stories! =)