Friday, February 11, 2011

Silly Cam Cam

CrAzY girl. Gotta love this little soul.
 Brace yourself for the cutest smile you've ever seen:
  Hahahaha. Makes me laugh every time. She has the squinty eyes, crinkled nose, and the same big front teeth as me with a gap in the middle. I love brushing her teeth just for the fact that I get a good look at her adorable pearly whites.

Here's a cute one with Dad outside the arena before a Jazz game.
 Go Jazz! (Speaking of...God speed, Jerry Sloan. It's been real. It's going to be so weird seeing the team on the sidelines being coached by someone else.)
  Cami loves loves loves to make messes and play with food. As does every child. This time was with maraschino cherries....cuz I was making a pie with them, not because I give them to her every day. She thought it was so funny to have them on her fingers, and to give herself a big red cherry nose.
 Love it!
 Looking so teensy in the Life Flight helicopter at the Discovery Gateway.

 Yes, I'm a nerd. But I love how her head is peeking over the news table at the museum.
 We have this birthday hat lying around, and she loves to wear hats, as you might know by now!

  We have the most active static electricity in our new basement, I swear. The dry winter air makes everything super staticky down there, so that whenever I touch a light switch I get a nice shock, and when Cami plays and rolls around on the carpet, her hair ends up like this.
 Swimming in Dad's shoes! She loves wearing anyone's shoes she can find.
  This was just the sweetest little pose in her own shoes, with sparkly toes.
 See, Mom? She does play with her dollhouse! She sits in her bumbo seat (which somehow came back into her life after babyhood) and has lots of fun. She also talks on my old cell phone all the time...she calls Grandma, Grandpa, Dad, aunts and uncles, friends....quite the little social bug.
 We went to the auto show last month and let the kids play in the kiddie area exhibit for backyard toys. This airplane seesaw is so cool! Uncle Jordan, Jake and Grandma even joined in on the fun.
 We went to a local frozen yogurt shop, which have seemed to pop up everywhere overnight, with a gift certificate and enjoyed some yummmmy yogurt and toppings. Check out Cam's face! Looks like she's in a sugar coma or something.
 Mmmmmm.
 And one day when she wanted to sit on the floor and read a book, she found that this mat was a little dirty to sit on. She said "dirty, dirty!" and grabbed the kitchen towel and started wiping it down. I thought it was so cute that she'd think to do that.
Love her.

4 comments:

Linda said...

I love her too! She's sure precious!

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

I love love love the picture with the two cherries on her thumbs! She has such personality.

Brittney said...

I love this post! The pictures are SO cute! She's such a little ham! Love it!

Unknown said...

I thought I had commented on this days ago! Silly me. And silly cute little Cam-face. She's a riot. I love that one time when she did shifty eyes between us at the table. She did that with me and Cass the other night and we were all laughing. :) Love her!