Monday, April 11, 2011

Cambria's 2! Photo Shoot

 I wanted to include these on the blog, just cuz they're so dear! Thanks to my sister-in-law Jana, who was babysitting Cam overnight and surprised us with this impromptu photo session. Cami wore 2 cute little outfits and sat for lots of poses- I'm impressed! I love how the pictures capture her little personality of sugar and spice and everything nice.


 Love this one especially!


 I could just get lost in her eyes- they are so beautiful! How'd she luck out with chocolate brown eyes?



 This is her little crinkle nosed half smile when she's faking. :)

 This one makes her look so much older than 2, holy cow!
Haha squinty pirate eye. And love her little toesies.
 Who can resist this face and smile!


Love the pictures. Love her. Love that paisley background. Love 2 year olds.

6 comments:

Linda said...

And we sure love her too! So many adorable pictures! How I wish we would've had great photographers and photo shoots available when you guys were little! You'll cherish those forever- and so will she! (Although....that picture of you standing on the Oatmeal box talking on the phone is pretty precious!) =)

Heidi Perez said...

Wow. She is so darn cute and gorgeous. I LOVE the b&w's, and all the lying-on-her-side face shots. So so cute.

By the way, I don't think I thanked you enough for watching/feeding Jason at reunion. Thank you! Thank you! That was really nice of you. And sorry about the hitting. He is certainly not learning any of that at home. Anyway, thanks again. :)

Heidi Perez said...

Oh, and the pirate eye! So funny!

Unknown said...

Seriously! I love those pics!!! I love the close-up face shots and I really love her little gap! When she's 10 and complaining about her gap, I'll tell her how cute it is. :) Anyway, the pirate eye is hilarious. Cass said she got that from me, since my eyes are squinty. Whatev. Anyway. LOVE YOU!

Heidi Perez said...

Yay! The headband is YOURS! Just remind me to bring it w/ me next time I see you ;).

Sommer said...

She is so gorgeous. Seriously she's like the little girl I always pictured I would have =) lol.