Saturday, April 2, 2011

Potty Training...

 Let the journey begin.
Am I the only parent who takes pictures of their child on the toilet? Sorry. I couldn't resist. She just looks so cute and teensy on that big grown up toilet. And I love that she requested a book to look at in the first one. She's all ready for the training....she's got her Baby Bjorn potty seat, a couple cute step stools for each bathroom, the interest in the potty. Now she just needs to: learn how to pull down her pants by herself, help me pick out some cute lil panties for her, and actually go potty on the toilet. :) Baby steps. I'm thinking summer will be a perfect time for her to have it mastered. Wish us luck, and please share any tips or words of wisdom you have!

6 comments:

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

She's so cute on there! I'm so excited for you!! Let the adventure begin! For me, I wished I would have waited until Mae could semi pull her pants down by herself. But hey! Good luck!

Brittney said...

She does look so cute and tiny up there. Wish I had any good tips for girls.... I'll be learning along with you in a while!

Linda said...

So cute! Today we were talking about reading, and a little guy in my class said, "Some people even read in the bathroom!" which brought hoards of laughter from the whole class. I just looked at Ruth with that all knowing look. =)

Natalie said...

Good luck! I wish I had some tips, but seeing that my almost 4 year old just barely went in the potty for the FIRST time last week- I need tips! oh what fun!

Linda said...

I'm thinking next week with Ari there, you could do a two-fer and potty train them both! =) They just might be good motivaters for each other! Wish I could be there for all the fun!

Heidi Perez said...

Don't worry - I've seen other blogs w/ potty pictures :D. Good luck!