Tuesday, May 3, 2011

One More About the Two Munchkins

 Well, the adventures of Cami and Ari are wrapping up. On Wednesday, along with 4 other days that week, we went to the South Jordan Chick-fil-A and enjoyed free breakfast. They had a different free entree every day that week, which was quite fun, and the girls loved it. Nope, I never let them play on the playland, especially since it was insanely crowded, but they were good girls who sat and ate their food and enjoyed their ice water straws. Here they are, eating chicken minis and sporting twin outfits that my mom had given them.

They played in the yard for a little bit....(aren't those adorable outfits?)
 And I let them open up all their easter eggs from the hunt and find the treasures inside. They ate their share of candy, and helped me sort the rest. There's just something so fun about opening easter eggs, even for me!

And here are a couple videos of later that day when they were in big singing moods (like all the time). We skyped Grandma Toone and she sang Itsy Bitsy Spider and other songs with them. Don't mind Cami's messy face! And I love how Ari requests the Bumble Bee song at the end, one of her faves, but Mom didn't hear her.

This one is Skiddamerink, a song that I learned clear back in 1st grade and have loved ever since. I'm glad they both know it and love it too! Notice Cam's very ladylike position, and Ari's nice and posed.

My favorite video didn't upload, probably cuz it's too long. It's of them singing Twinkle Twinkle and ABC's....sooo cute! The best part is when they sing "H I J K LLLLLLL P". And then at the end, Cami does her trademark "How bouuuut" that she does after we finish a song and she wants me to start singing another one.

Last day of Ari's visit, and more Chick-fil-A before heading to library storytime. (We only had one injury the whole 9 days, and it happened while walking into the library when Ari fell and got a fat bloody lip. I felt sooo bad, and just hours before her parents would come home! Dang. Almost made it problem free).
 I just love these little girls. It was a fun learning experience for me, and fun for the girls to know what it's like to have a sister! And I just love these last 2 pictures. Matching in their monkey jammies in the morning with major bedhead on Cam's part.
 Is this precious or what??! Classic cousin/twin picture.
Love you, Ari!

2 comments:

Linda said...

What cute, cute pictures of our little girlies! Some of these will have to make it to their wedding videos! =) I cracked up on the Skype where I keep singing "Bushel and a Peck" and Ari's wanting bumblebee! I was clueless, but I remember she didn't want me to sing that. Too fun- love all these posts!

Brittney said...

That is the cutest little picture ever!!! I need copies, please. :) I'll have to bring you a thumb drive one of these days. And those videos are classic!