Sunday, November 27, 2011
Surgery x 2- Party in the ICU
Hello. I just wanted to give a quick update and see how funny this turns out because I can't see a thing...I'm just hopinfg I push the rifht keys. And because I have a monitor thinfg on my left pointer finfger, which makes it an adventufre to type, I'm currently in my room in the ICU at LDS Hospital, looking at a colorful smatttering of Cami and Lexi pictures all over the walls, thanks to Nathan. I have a feeding line going in my arm and ito my heart, pumpking in some milkiy looking good nutrition. I had a 2nd surgery on Friday, and will take some tests tomorrow to see if the hold in my esophagus healed, Then I'll move to a regular room unitl the end of the week. If I'm lucky, I'll gert to celebrate my 29th birthday in the hopital on Thursday- wooooo hoo! I'll keep ya posted. The awesome thing, and the miracle is, that my whole family- mom, dad, and my 3 precious siblings were all together in my hpital room last night, and I loved it. Dad's here passing by on business, and Mom just flew in last night to be here for me and mysweet girls. What more could I ask for. Jake's parents have had the girls for the whole past week, and sisters are stepping in feveryday to help. What did I do to get the best families in the world?? I'm feelinf very gblessed. And hopefully that doesn't say bwessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Heather,
I am amazed to see your blog updated, but I'm glad to see that you feel well enough to do it. Our family is praying for you and your sweet family. We wish you a full, thorough recovery and we hope that you are back home with your family soon. The ward is very concerned and we all love you and are praying for you!
Take care,
Candy (& Dan) Crockett
Oh Heather I love you!! You are amazing and so cute to have such a sense of humor through all of this and you did amazingly well typing might I add. I just am so so happy and relieved that you are on the up swing. I've been so worried. You are amazing and your family is amazing. YOu are so loved!!!!!
Heather, I am amazed by your positive attitude. I think that must be one of your spiritual gifts.
So you had a 2nd surgery already? How did the first one go?
I'm so glad that you were blessed to be surrounded by family. You've been in my prayers and will continue to be :).
Oh Schmeether. This post is precious, typos and all. I laughed picturing your little E.T. finger trying to push all the right keys. You did a good job! So glad you had color in your cheeks tonight and seemed so much better than just 2 days ago. Crossing my fingers that the juice test goes well tomorrow! We'll have to think of a way to make this the coolest Birthday ever. :) love you tons. Oh so much. And Heavenly Father knows it because I've told Him like 20 million times this weekend. So I hope you know it too. :)
You are a darling. Thanks for the update. How sweet of you to take the time. We love you Dear!
You are the best Heather! I love that your updating this even thought you were'nt entirely sure if you were pressing the correct keys. I was super impressed you typed esophagus with out a typo! I hope you have a wonderful birthday on Thursday! Love you! xoxo
Post a Comment