She was ESPECIally excited about her new rocking horse from Santa!
He sings rather loudly, says "Yeehaw!", his mouth moves and his tail wags. Quite the fun horse.
Our little sweet pea Lexi was decked out in her Christmas jammies, and just watched the festivities so sweetly.
It was nice to have a Sunday Christmas so that we could get dressed up and enjoy a lovely sacrament meeting. We had 9:00 church, so it was bright and early. Cami looked so pretty in her Christmas dress!
I tried to do something a little different with her hair...just a little twist around the back. Totally have no idea what I'm doing, but I hope I get better as the years go on!Our family Christmas picture, 2011.
I conquered! Home for the holidays...what could be better. See that cute headband? One of the nurse's assistants at the hospital was a sweet Scottish lady named Irene who took extra care of patients. She showed me her pictures of Festival of Trees since she knew I had to miss it, made sure my bed was always made, and made sure I had a special birthday. She ordered this cute headband and some lotion from the gift shop and had it delivered to my room, and I was so touched. Good people everywhere.
Lexi's sportin the headbands too! Love this little vision in red.
It was really nice to be back at church and to see all our wonderful ward members who have given so much love and support. When we got home, Jake's parents came over to visit and bring some gifts, and then our little family had fun unwrapping all the presents under the tree. Jake got some exciting new socks!
Me in my spot- the cozy recliner. (Thanks again Clark and Emma!)
Jake and I both got iPhones for Christmas, since we both needed new phones. They're awesome and I feel spoiled. We got them the week before, but just as a friendly reminder that that was a big gift, Jake cut out the letters of iPhone and stuck them in a box. I was so confused, I couldn't figure out what they spelled.. Ohhhh right, iPhone! Thanks hun. :)
Lexi hung out on the floor for most of the time, and just watched the action in more cute Christmas clothes.Cam got so much fun stuff, thanks to Santa, Grandmas, and even Jake's coworkers who gave a bunch of presents to our family to help us have a special Crhstimas. I was so touched by their generosity.
What a mess! Lex could care less. She was out!
WHOA. Where did all this stuff come from??
I was spoiled too- with the new phone, a nice leather ottoman, and Jake even picked out a beautiful glass cake platter all by himself. :) What a guy.
Later in the day, all the Yospes got together for a delicious chicken cordon bleu dinner, gifts, and a super cute nativity play. My mother-in-law has the best costumecolection ever! Cami played the angel. Dazzling!
All the kids gathered around baby Jesus AKA Lexi.
In the middle, Cami threw a little fit because she thought she needed to be Joseph, even though we already had one.I guess she just wanted to be by Mae's side. So she had a costume change and became a 2nd Joseph...silly girl. The kids did a great job...I love how chaotic it always is.Merry Christmas! It was a wonderful one!























8 comments:
I love it! I can not believe how much Cami looks like you the older she gets. She is just a miniature Heather. I am so glad you got to spend Christmas at home! You have the cutest family ever!
I love seeing all the pictures!! Looks like it was a fun day! And it was fun seeing you guys today. :) Love you!
You look beautiful!! Love seeing that radiant smile come back! =) All the pictures are so adorable! Lexi's eyes get bluer and bluer, and Cami's dark brown always melt my heart! How I miss being with them!! I'm so grateful you had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas day (and a week at home beforehand!) It makes having to come back to PA so much easier! Sure love you all!
So cute :D. I love Lexi's cheeks! And I can't believed she zonked out w/ all the present unwrapping around her! lol
So cute how Jake wrapped up the iPhone letters :).
And you look so beautiful!!!
Oh and where did you get that rocking horse? We got one for Jason from IKEA - that means all wood. Cami's horse looks nice and cushy and soft!
How did I not see this until now?! Silly me. I loved this post, and you look beautiful! I'm just noticing how BLUE Lexi's eyes are... are they always that blue? what a cutie. And love that Cami wanted to be Joseph in the play. Bahaha. Also, I'm happy for your iPhone! But I can imagine how confused you were at unwrapping the letters. :) Glad you had a wonderful Christmas! We missed you.
What a great Christmas post! I'm so so glad you are home and you look radiant and beautiful. I loved your Church family picture. Such a beautiful family.
I just looked again at this post and noticed Cami's cute horsie jammies - Ari has the same ones! I love them. :) I think they're the cutest things ever.
Post a Comment