They are so beautiful! I love both of their funny expressions in those photos. It totally shows their personalities! I hope you are doing well! Love ya! xoxo
Wow, for REAL?! Your girls are gorgeous! Jana has such a clear and crisp camera! some of those pics of of Lexi are absolutely stunning-- her eyes look like glass! I love how different Cami and Lexi are... and oh so dang cute. :)
3 comments:
Precious!!
They are so beautiful! I love both of their funny expressions in those photos. It totally shows their personalities! I hope you are doing well! Love ya! xoxo
Wow, for REAL?! Your girls are gorgeous! Jana has such a clear and crisp camera! some of those pics of of Lexi are absolutely stunning-- her eyes look like glass! I love how different Cami and Lexi are... and oh so dang cute. :)
Post a Comment