The festival is for little girls to dress up, dance, meet princesses, hear stories, do crafts, and learn what it means to be a true princess through kindness. Cami dressed up in her Cinderella dress and tiara, and was so excited to get her nails painted at the beginning.
Posing as a cute little mermaid along the way.
She met Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, and got up the nerve to take a picture with them.
Lexi was a little honorary princess. She was totally chill, lounging in her carseat like such a lady!
The girls LOVED dancing with all the other princesses to the fun music. It was so fun to watch them twirling around.
For their craft, Cami chose to make a wand, and Ari made a crown.
They were so excited when they got to meet Cinderella!
And Rapunzel
And these were some interesting characters who taught about good manners.Tiana!
And Sleeping Beauty. I love her dress!
I told them this was a magical gate...they had so much fun running back and forth under it.
Enjoying a little show with the dancing princesses.
It was so fun being there with Grandma Toone. At the end, we put the girls in their swimsuits and let them swim in the Noah's ark swimming area.
It was a delightful princessy day, and I'm already excited for them to go again next year!


















1 comment:
It's times like this I wish I had a little girl! Super cute photos!
Post a Comment