We visited the Kimball Art Center for a few minutes and saw this cool sculpture.
And then headed to Midway to enjoy the Zermatt Resort. Love this place. It has an Austrian/Swiss feel, and we enjoy staying here.
We didn't get to swim this time, because the pool was overtaken by highschoolers, but we got up the next morning and walked to the top of the crater at the Homestead down the street. Such a pretty view.Hello there
We made a little stop at Dairy Keen on the way home, and I had these awesome sweet potato fries. Soo yummy! They since switched to regular non-waffle fries, but I wish they'd stayed this way!
It was nice to get away, and refreshing to get a recharge before coming back home to these cuties. This was taken the next day on Mother's Day!
All ready for church. Sweet. Too bad we can't really manage a picture with all of us smiling normally at once!
haha CamThe girls love Full House just as much as I do. So we have put it to good use in the past months. We used to check it out from the library, but now we have our own personal house of DVD's whenever we need our Stephanie and Michelle fix! :)
Mother's Day was great, and at church we got homemade ice cream and my own personal homemade fudge popsicles. Then that night after a nice dinner with the Yospe clan, we celebrated this guy's upcoming 33rd birthday! Esther graciously made him a blueberry cheesecake.
And on his actual birthday after work, we went to our favorite birthday venue: Boondocks! (It's free on your birthday). Here's Jakey eating his birthday cookies that we made him that day.
The girls love the Go-Carts!
Such a cute daddy daughter duo.
Hellooo Handsome! I love this picture. And I love this man. Happy 33rd Birthday, my love.
1 comment:
Looks like some fun celebrations! I've never been to Zermatt, but have fond memories of our stays at the Homestead. Such a pretty area! Glad you get to go now and then to "recharge"! And I agree- Jake's a keeper!!
Post a Comment