Thursday, September 4, 2014

Cutie Patooties

 I just couldn't go without posting these pictures from earlier in the year. Too many cute ones to miss! I sure do love these two sweet girls. They give me a run for my money sometimes, but I'm so blessed to be their mother and see them learn and grow and love every day. They make me laugh.

 Little Lexi Lou was at the mall kids club with me and played dress up as a princess. Colorful!

 She warms my heart with her blonde curls and blue eyes.

 Sisters and friends. And my babies forever.
 Cami playing dress up at her friend Mary's house. I love the princess and rocking horse combo!
 And here's another princess...who put her tiara on all by herself. :)
 And Cami with her "claw". I love that they have a good diverse taste in toys and things.
 Classic spaghetti face!

 Cami on the rope bridge at the aquarium.
 Love!
 Great Grandma Willes- they love her.
Their first time at the new Museum of Natural Curiosity.
 Little ladies in their pajamas
 Ohh Lex. Gotta love her.

Some cute pictures from Ari's Frozen party. I love how Cami's hair turned out! These princesses are precious.
 Lexi, AKA Tinkerbell, opted to do puzzles with Owen during the party.
Reading with Elsa

 Family trip to the Dinosaur Museum
 Farm Country (We got a Thanksgiving Point family pass so that we can go whenever we want now! It's been fabulous, we love it.)
 My little cowgirl. That's what she says she wants to be when she grows up!
 Cami started reading around April...starting out with small words and working her way up to bigger ones, by just looking at them. She never bothered with sounding out. We were so surprised when one day she just started reading books out loud! She's our amazing little reader before she even started kindergarten!
 These girls sure do love parks. Especially swings!

 And a day of dress up with their friend, Will. Love these girls of mine!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love those girls of yours too! So many adorable pictures- happy smiles, pretty hairstyles, and cute outfits! Busy little girls!