Sunday, January 18, 2015

Family Pictures 2014

My cousin, Alicia, was kind enough to take our family pictures for us this year. I loved her photos so much that she took of everyone at the Toone family reunion this summer, so I asked if she'd take our fall family pictures. We were planning on going to the Thanksgiving Point gardens, but got rained out, and then they closed for the season. So indecisive me racked my brain for another location to take cute outdoor photos, and I kept longing for an apple orchard. I knew I either wanted that, or a field of dead grass. :) So Jana, our other photography expert, told me about this apple orchard location in Farmington. We met Alicia there on a nice November autumn afternoon, and these ensued.

I'm not good at choosing outfits of coordinating colors that not only match each other but also compliment the backgrounds and surrounding nature. So although we kind of clashed with the fall leaves, I still think they turned out cute. And what I loved about this photo shoot was that we had FUN. The girls loved romping and running around, eating apples, climbing trees, reading books, and I have fond memories of this time we spent.


Love my Lexi Lou! Just a little over 3 years old.

Reading a pop-up temple book under the apple trees.


Doing what they love the most...reading!
Love this man.
There were apples to spare, so Lexi couldn't resist! Love this action shot.



Panty shot. But still cute.

My sweet 5 year old Kindergartener bookworm.




Those blue eyes!
And those chocolate brown!











I loved these green apples! So fun. That's a wrap for family pictures 2014. Whew! Thanks Alicia, for capturing our little family of 4!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love all these colorful, fun pictures! And so happy that you were having family fun besides! Kudos to Alicia- she did a great job! Beautiful family- miss you all so much!!