Happy Easter, kids! huh huh, I'm the Easter Bunny! (but that's in Jake's voice that he thought would be perfect for this costume and sounds a lot like Goofy) Jake was sweet enough to be willing to dress up in this massive furry rented costume. My work put on an easter egg hunt for the resident's grandchildren/staff's kids, etc. So Jake took pictures with all the little kiddies and acted like any giant bunny should act....silent, gentle and loving, although he did make a few kids cry. It wasn't his fault though. But it was a good time, and there were about 40 kids, including our cute little nephews. It was a great time and I think we're up for it next year too, huh Jakey?


yes there are only 4 fingers on these bunny gloves. Why? We know not.



it felt pretty creepy showing affection to Jake in this suit, so I kept it entirely plutonic. For the kids' sake as well.

Here's Bryan (3) and Matthew (almost 1) Cute little tykes, huh? Bryan missed Jake at the egg hunt but he was glad the Easter Bunny was there!
7 comments:
Hi Jake and Heather!! It is good to see you guys have a blog:) Maybe now we can keep in better touch with each other. Sorry we couldn't make it to your wedding...it was fun to see the pictures on your blog though. It looked like you guys had a very nice reception. We wish we could have been there. It is good to see you two are doing well. We'll have to get together the next time we come down to Utah.
By the way...Jake, you looked good in the bunny costume! Hope you guys had a nice Easter!
Hey Heather. I found you through Brittney. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. Glad to know I can keep in touch through your blog. We have one too!
This is hilarious.
Why were we not told about this? I would have liked to have seen the Easter bunny in person.
Good stuff.
Ike-
We didn't tell you guys because it conflicted with Mom's wedding shower for Carol Abbott and we didn't want to take everyone away from her party, but I guess that you could have brought the boys and Jana could have gone to the shower...next time, I guess.
And Jen / Curtis--Definetly let us know when you come down again! We will have to have a friends party and BBQ. We should all come up for the U of U football game again...but that is a few months away still. I enjoy your blog, it makes me laugh...the bike helmet story and parachutes on air planes.
Buckster
Jacob
That is the creepiest bunny costume I have ever seen!
Hi Jake and Heather. We're so glad that you found our blog and said hello. This Easter bunny costume is fantastic. I remember when the Soffe's had the Barney costume and I borrowed it for a birthday party for my friends 5 year old niece's birthday party. I'm not sure what traumatized her more, opening the door to find a giant purple "dinosaur" or when the said gpd took it's head off in an effort to calm the situation.
You did a great job, Jake! And I definitely like this costume better than the freaky clown!
Post a Comment