Jordan and Kate had their baby! Isn't she cute? I haven't seen her in person yet, but I do plan to. They name her Madeline Yospe. Mad=because she was not so happy when she came out, e =because they thought about naming her Elaine and line= because she had lines. So that =Madeline. I think that is where they came up with her name? Well that is the story that I heard. So it is proven, Yospes apparently can have girls. She is our first niece. I am excited to hold her...I just hope I don't accidently break her..they come out so small. -Jake
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Jordan and Kate's New Baby
Jordan and Kate had their baby! Isn't she cute? I haven't seen her in person yet, but I do plan to. They name her Madeline Yospe. Mad=because she was not so happy when she came out, e =because they thought about naming her Elaine and line= because she had lines. So that =Madeline. I think that is where they came up with her name? Well that is the story that I heard. So it is proven, Yospes apparently can have girls. She is our first niece. I am excited to hold her...I just hope I don't accidently break her..they come out so small. -Jake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's nice that you do plan to see her in person. That's very thoughtful.
Post a Comment