My favorite animal is the Giraffe. Why? They are just cool, awkward animals. With the skin of a cheetah, the legs of a horse, the brain of an elephant, the speed of a sloth, and the neck of an ostrich; it makes me wonder why we have them and how they came about? Certainly God has some giant imagination, they are just so different and they couldn't hurt a fly. I wonder why they are not extinct? Do you think their necks ever get tired? My neck would get tired if it were so long. Last summer Heather and I went to the zoo and there was a baby giraffe. It was still nursing from the mom, but how is that little giraffe going to reach the trees once he is too old to nurse? Heather doesn't like me blogging on our blog about random things, but they do interest me. And yes, also Abe's blog about hating ostriches reminded me about the interesting giraffe animal.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
I LOVE Giraffes!
My favorite animal is the Giraffe. Why? They are just cool, awkward animals. With the skin of a cheetah, the legs of a horse, the brain of an elephant, the speed of a sloth, and the neck of an ostrich; it makes me wonder why we have them and how they came about? Certainly God has some giant imagination, they are just so different and they couldn't hurt a fly. I wonder why they are not extinct? Do you think their necks ever get tired? My neck would get tired if it were so long. Last summer Heather and I went to the zoo and there was a baby giraffe. It was still nursing from the mom, but how is that little giraffe going to reach the trees once he is too old to nurse? Heather doesn't like me blogging on our blog about random things, but they do interest me. And yes, also Abe's blog about hating ostriches reminded me about the interesting giraffe animal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jake, you're so funny! I have to admit that I like giraffes as well. I bought a stuffed giraffe for Bryan and it's sitting in Matty's room now. They are cute - though definitely weird - little animals!
Post a Comment