Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Which Costume Do Your Kids Like?


I didn't know how I could out-do Heather's last post of me, but then I remembered another costume that I wore on July 25th, 2006. Yep, that is me in the ugliest clown costume that I could find! At the time I was in the Singles Ward and Bountiful City was desperate to get people to be "volunteer clowns" in their annual 24th of July parade. I don't really know how this "volunteer" job was given as a "church calling", but I reluctantly accepted. I guess the bishopric thought that I would make a good clown...they told me "many are called, but few are are chosen." So I guess I was "chosen", but probably not "called" for this one. So...I dug up the ugliest costume that I could. I can't figure out why I was not "called" or "chosen" for this "church calling" again the following summer? But I did a great job throwing out candy to the children. I think...from what I could see...only three of them cried when they saw me. I can't wait to see Heather's reaction to my picture in this post:) PS- I think I may have misused quotation marks in this post? Does anyone really know all of the rules? (If you are thinking, "Yes...I do, I know them all!", then you may just be a little bit nerdy.) It just reminded me of the link on Ike's blog to 'The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks' http://quotation-marks.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

OK, I lied. Now THAT is the creepiest costume I have ever seen.

clark.yospe said...

is this a costume?