Here's a jumble of pictures of us. As you can see, I'm a beginner at this blog posting thing. But don't you just love this crazy glasses picture? That was at the Clark Planetarium the other week. We went and saw the Human Body movie there, which was very fascinating. You should go see it, and get some Astronaut ice cream at the gift shop while you're at it! We went to a Blaze game tonight, which is that crazy indoor arena football. It was a different crowd, that's for sure. Jake and I agreed that we'd rather go to a normal football game anyday. Or give us the Jazz, they're a good time! We get to go this week to a game, so that'll be fun. We have some good times together!



3 comments:
Yay! Another post! I love seeing pics and hearing about your many adventures together. Just wait till you have kid... then you get a whole different set of adventures!
What fun pictures! It's fun to see that you have a blog too. I'm adding you to my list of friends and look forward to new pictures/posts from you. Congratulations on your marriage - you looked beautiful! We wish we could have been there but heard it was wonderful.
Hey you two! We DO need to hang out again, just let us know when you guys are free! And yes, we remember the spilling of the jelly beans. We'll have to spill some every May 13th as part of our "Remembering How We Met" Ritual.
Post a Comment