This is the card that Heather made for me...yes it is hand made.
Heather took me to McGraff's for fish, it was delicious!
They even brought out the cheesey fish hat and a bowl of ice cream for my birthday.
Heather made me a cake. It was delicious!I had a great 27th birthday, thanks to all of you (thanks again everyone) and especially thanks to Heather. She started the day by having breakfast ready for me when I woke up. Then she sent me kind notes all day long. She came home a little early from work and made me a birthday cake. She took me to McGraff's for one of my favorite foods--fish. And afterwards the weather was really nice, so we walked around temple square and looked at all of the beautiful flowers...we also ended up taking an interesting tour of the Beehive House. She also gave me new running shoes and some nice clothes..a new golf shirt, dress shirts and pants.
Thanks Heather you are the best! Thanks for making my birthday so special! I am so lucky to have you. I love you!!!
2 comments:
awww you guys are the cutest couple, you make me smile!
Wow, Heath, I'm so impressed w/ the card! You go, crafty girl!
Post a Comment