Yes, that's right folks. Our little Jakey is 27 years old today, May 13th, 2008. Wow, 27- that's gettin up there! But he's still a youngen, and a dashing one at that. I thought I'd just let you all know that he would LOVE your birthday wishes and cheers.By the way, these are just a few pictures of our weekend of FUN. Friday night was spent at the Jazz game pictured above with the KFAN booth and giant inflatable basketball game and exotic sports cars. But the BEST part, besides the Jazz winning, was that David Archuleta was there! We weren't as lucky as Ike to get a closeup shot of him, but thanks to the jumbo tron, I got a shot of him patrioticly singing the National Anthem. We salute you, Archie.

Little Max makes an adorable blue-eyed beauty! He got to wear that pink hat at the family bbq to keep him from burning, and it's a good thing he did cuz my arms got burned in just the hour that I was sittin in that lawn chair. We had a great time with the Yospe's at Abe and Cathi's house, eating all kinds of yummy summery foods and enjoying the warm sun! Which didn't last.
Later that night Jake had to work the electronic signs at the Real Salt Lake soccer game, so I went to watch with my sister Britt and her fam of boys. Can you tell that Bryan ate almost half a pack of sour Skittles? He was a little hyper by the end of the night, and really excited that they won since his daddy's from the home of the Real Madrid and they're huge soccer fans. I personally know nothing about soccer and have played it maybe once back in 2nd grade P.E.
And here's the birthday boy, adding a sweet finishing touch to the weekend with a Mother's Day gift to me. He went out and bought a bunch of flowers, flower boxes, soil and a watering can so that we could have our very own balcony garden! He's way better at maintaining plants than I am, so I know he'll take good care of them and help me learn the tricks of the trade along the way.So Mother's Day was great, even for me who's just a little future mother (in the far distant future) and hopefully you all had a great weekend too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE!!
8 comments:
Happy birthday Jake, yay for you 27! Well it looks like you guys had wonderful weekend. I have some friends that would kill to go watch the Jazz in person and that's awesome that you saw David Archuletta, he's my favorite.
HaPpY BiRtHdAy JaKe!!!!
I am so jealous of all the fun things you guys get to do. I wish I could go watch the Jazz play in the playoffs as well as go to a Real Salt Lake game. Curtis LOVES soccer. We were lucky enough to go to one Real game a few years ago, but it would sure be fun to go again.
Hope you have a fun day today on your birthday Jake!!
Zipadeeay and Heidi-ho, there's something we can do.
We'll sing a song that we all know....Happy Birthday to you! Happy 27th Jake!
What fun pictures, and I always love reading about the Yospe escapades. You guys have such a full and fun social calendar! Enjoy!
So my little bro's hit the big 2-7. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!! I hope it is a great one for you.
Thanks everyone for you kind birthday wishes. Thanks for the text messages, e-mails, phone calls and blog comments. I have had a great birthday. You have all added to my great day. I have the very best friends and family. Thank you all.
Heather has spoiled me all day long. From getting breakfast ready, to sending me kind notes all day long, to thoughtful birthday presents, to taking me to dinner, to making me a cake. She is the best wife in the world!
I loved seeing the pics of your weekend. So fun. And once again, Happy B-day Jake! I'm glad Heather took care of you and you had a great day. And 27 is still young in my book - although you are older than David now!!
Happy Birthday Jacob! Pretty soon you'll be as old as me.
I'm glad you had a good day. We're looking forward to having you over for the Jazz game tonight but I'm not really looking forward for the game itself. I have a feeling it's going to be another frustrating loss.
Congratulations on soon becoming a mother, Heather! We're so excited for you guys! Be sure and post pictures of the ultrasound when you have it!
Sorry Ike- No baby on the way, nice try.
Post a Comment