I love my husband.Nothing melts a girl's heart more than seeing a man tenderly loving his daughter. :)
Jake has been such a good daddy ever since Cambria was born. You can see the love in his eyes, and hear it in his voice when he talks to her. The cutest moment for me was the day after we brought her home, and she was jaundiced, so she had been sleeping on a "billibed" light table for 24 hours. We were getting ready to take her back to the hospital to get tested again, and I overheard Jake talking to little Cambria. I peeked around the corner, and he had a chair pulled right up to her bed and was holding her little hand and having a conversation with his little girl while she laid there, gazing up at his face. It was such a precious moment!!
Jake has been involved with taking care of Cambria every step of the way, from changing poopy daipers even while she's still pooping in the process (hehe), to giving her sponge baths (even when she pees on his shirt), to letting her sleep on his chest which seems to be her favorite comfy spot.







She sure is glad when daddy comes home from work to bond with her, and so am I! :)
6 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Brought tears to my eyes! Loved your post, and seeing all the Daddy-daughter pics. Way to be a great Daddy, Jake!
I KNOW, there really are no words to describe the sweetness and love that just grows from watching your husband taking care, and loving your kids. I'm glad he's such a good dad!
Such a sweet post, Heather. I'm so glad you and Jake found each other. You guys are perfect together! And Cambria is beautiful! What a cute, cute family!
Tell Jake that if he thinks being a daddy is great now with a newborn that doesn't do much - it only gets better and better!
So cute!! I really think seeing your husband become a dad makes you fall in love w/ them all over again - and more so than before!
Post a Comment