This is me as a newborn (pardon the glare)...I was my mom's biggest baby, weighing in at a whopping 10 lbs 8 oz. And it shows!! Get a load of those chipmunk cheeks! (Which I never lost), and those squinty eyes and black hair.
My mom called me her little papoose, and another nickname came to be "The Chunk". But hey, if I have one that looks like me, I'll just have to give those cheeks lots of kisses! We'll just have to wait a little longer and find out what Cambria really looks like!
9 comments:
So fun to go down memory lane! I remember Sue and I comparing our baby's head sizes....her baby's was like an orange, and yours was a cantelope! =) Well, maybe a big grapefruit. But what a beautiful baby- that one day old picture doesn't do you justice. Reading your post made me go back and read all about your birth in my journal. Call some day and I'll read it to you. You'll appreciate it more now than you did when you were younger. So excited for you!
I'm sorry, I laughed so hard seeing this picture. It's hilarious! You've come a long way, Heath. :) I'm sure Cambria will be beautiful with or without chipmunk cheeks, though. On second thought, most babies aren't too cute until they're about a month, so don't worry too much until then. After that you'll always think your kid's beautiful no matter what!
I have a feeling that she is going to look like her uncle Abe.
You guys will have cute kids if she looks like you or Jake or both. But if she does look like Jake than she will also look a bit like uncle Abe, so she's got that going for her.
Wow You were a big baby
were you over due? I had both of my girls early one 14 days early and one 12 days early I keep looking at you count down thinking you going to have that baby any day. Good Luck
Nope, she came two days early...thank goodness!
I love big cheeks on babies! They are the best and kissing them is awesome. My babies have cheeks but nothing like yours....you should be proud of the those baby cheeks. And like Brittney said, Cambria will be beautiful no matter what. Good luck!! I look forward to seeing her.
holy cow , those cheeks were so kissable! I hope she does look like, you were darling!
I just hope your little one isn't as big! Oh, how exciting Heather! I am so very happy for you and can't wait until I see if she does look like you!
we're counting the days...we just don't know how many more to count. we are betting it won't be 10, though. can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment