Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Goofy Girl

This is my new favorite picture! It is pure bliss. I love how happy she looks, naturally, without her cheesey grin. I was tickling her and caught her in her cute little laughter. Ohhh the joys of hearing babies laugh. She's such a silly girl. When I get down on the ground and say, "I'm gonna get you!" and start to crawl after her, she immediately surrenders and rolls over on her back, waiting to get tickled. She is super ticklish in her neck and under her chin.

This was on nerdy hair day. She won the prize.
Here she is, sporting her latest look. Flat hair! She looks a lot different without her curl, which I don't think I'm completely done with. But it's so much easier to comb her hair like this after a bath!
Cami wanted to look like Mommy! Can you tell how?
Haha she had a little crumb in just the right place by her mouth. Silly Cam. And this is her face she makes now because she sees me do it when she's getting into something she shouldn't, or when I'm surprised. She mimicks it very dramatically!
There's that cheesey smile we know and love. She's starting to get more comfortable in the kitchen, pulling on cupboards and drawers. She scurries over in a split second when she hears the dishwasher open.
Hey look, a Valentine card from Grandma and Grandpa! Brittney forgot to give it to us from the package Mom sent to her house, so we got it a while later and it made Cam happy!
She especially enjoyed reading the heartfelt message in the doggie card.
She even finds time to do squats in her busy day. And one, and two, and three...
We've been super excited about the semi-warm weather! This was before we embarked on our first long walk of this beginning spring weather, and it was lovely. Cami loves sitting in her stroller and being able to see everything ahead, especially doggies in the neighborhood.

And I thought I'd add this video of Cami doing a funny little fake laugh. She was on a roll. (Please excuse my loud hiccup in the beginning.) And then she does her cute little "Patty Cake" backwards roll and about knocks herself out. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Sweet, sweet! I'm impressed that she has the "roll- it" part down! Cute! And I love the squats, and cute smiles and giggles. I hardly recognize her without the curl though! =)

Charis said...

too funny. she has this expression like, "what is hitting me in the face, where'd it come from!?!"
too cute.

Brittney said...

I LOVE your Cami posts. They always make me smile. :) Can't wait to see her on Saturday for the big par-tay!

Ashley said...

I LOVE her eyes. They are so big and beautiful. She is a heartbreaker!

Sommer said...

Those pink boots are adorable! She just gets prettier and prettier! How is that possible?