Ohhh Cami Lamb. Isn't it amazing, how many pictures I have of her? An only child gets a LOT of attention. :) I won't have nearly as many pictures of my 6th and 7th children. (Ok, maybe more like 3rd or 4th). Anyways, here are some more cheesey smiles from Cam, with some awesome hair taboot.
And here are some of her favorite things these days. She loves this little chapstick thing and carries it around for fun.
She likes to open the kitchen cupboard and play with these little mini bread pans. I realized they were perfect for her mini feet and wanted to try them on for size. They fit!
She's finally warming up to flower clips! She'll let me put one in her hair and she'll pat it and act all proud of how she looks. This time, she kept handing me flowers and wanted me to put them all in!
Cami LOVES doggies, and really any kind of animal or bird. Here she is with Sawyer, her Aunt Esther and Uncle Josh's dog. She doesn't really have the nerve to get too close, but she loves to watch them and laugh.
This is her friend Bella, who she plays with a couple times a month. Bella had her 1st birthday party last week, and Cami enjoyed helping with the present unwrapping and the cake eating!
She loves to sit on her "car", which used to be her walker. She also likes to hold a block in each hand, and hide them in the secret compartment in the front.
Still loves visiting her friend in the mirror!
She does love those blocks that cousin Mae gave her, even though she doesn't know how to stack them yet. And when we build stuff with them, she's a chicken and gets far away cuz she's scared of the crashing sound. Silly girl. She also loves her Minnie Mouse, and also points her and Mickey out on her diapers.At 14 months now, Cambria is keepin us on our toes and is a ton of fun. Now just 4 more months till nursery, cuz church is a different story!



3 comments:
So fun! I love the one w/ the flowers in her hair. It made me laugh. And Ari's the same way w/ dogs. They're great from a distance. I think it's so cute that Cam has a "friend in the mirror." Precious.
Love the pictures! The one with the pans on her feet just made me laugh! And I'll have to print out the one looking in the mirror- so cute!
I don't think she could be ANY cuter you guys. Getting caught up on your blog, and holy BRAVE Heather! You did an awesome job with the anthem. I would never have the guts to do that. You inspire me. And the pics of Cam climbing up the side of the stairs just killed me! What a goof!
Post a Comment