I love this picture...standing on her little pedestal of triumph. Crazy girl. I know, it was also crazy that I stood there and took pictures instead of whisking her off. Don't worry, I had watched her do this enough times that I know she's got a pretty good grip on those railings and she's quite the little climber! But she's not allowed to do it anymore, cuz I moved the houseplant to the bottom so she can't get around it to climb. Bah hah!Saturday, May 15, 2010
Scuse Me....There's a Reason For the Gate
Cambria, as sweet as she is, can also be a little stinker! She loves to get into things she shouldn't, whether it's STILL the DVD's, the fireplace, the kitchen cupboards and bathroom. She also loves pushing the TV buttons now, and yesterday she kept coming up to me in the kitchen while I was trying to cook and biting my leg. Despite all the times I have to tell her NO NO, I love her feistiness and persistance...it will get her far in life. :) One of the recent things she discovered was that the gate didn't have to stop her from climbing the stairs!
I love this picture...standing on her little pedestal of triumph. Crazy girl. I know, it was also crazy that I stood there and took pictures instead of whisking her off. Don't worry, I had watched her do this enough times that I know she's got a pretty good grip on those railings and she's quite the little climber! But she's not allowed to do it anymore, cuz I moved the houseplant to the bottom so she can't get around it to climb. Bah hah!
I love this picture...standing on her little pedestal of triumph. Crazy girl. I know, it was also crazy that I stood there and took pictures instead of whisking her off. Don't worry, I had watched her do this enough times that I know she's got a pretty good grip on those railings and she's quite the little climber! But she's not allowed to do it anymore, cuz I moved the houseplant to the bottom so she can't get around it to climb. Bah hah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love it! She's just so darn cute, and funny to boot! =)
Cute! I love that she figured out the stairs. :) Ari still doesn't even try to climb ours! I don't think she has such an adventurous streak as little Cam. And it's so fun to see her walking!!
What a little stinker! Isn't it amazing that they always find a way to do what they want whatever the obsticle? I swear I will have gray hair and wrinkles before 30!
Post a Comment