Ok, since the season is about half way through, I am going to make my predictions. We'll see if I end up right in a month or so. I'll tell you who my favorites are, and then I'll say who I think Ali is going to choose. By the way, I really like Ali. I think she's super cute, and she's honest with her feelings. She lays it straight to the guys, which is cool. I wasn't such a huge fan of her as a snot-laden bawling mess on last season's Bachelor, but she makes a lovely Bachelorette.So as for her men, my top 3 favorites are: Kirk, Chris L. and Roberto.
*I really like Kirk because he's normal (which says a lot in this show), way cute, nice and thoughtful, and he put Ali to bed when she was sick which I thought was SOO adorable. And he has tons of chemistry with Ali. You can tell she just wants to be with him most of the time.
*Chris L. is such a cute guy, and he reminds me a TON of Vince Vaughn. They sound exactly alike, and his personality reminds me of him too. I have a secret crush on Vince- he's such a manly, take charge, hilarious guy in everything I've seen him in. (I'm allowed to have movie star crushes. Jake has a crush on Shania Twain.) And Chris is such a good family man, and really down to earth. I could definitely see him and Ali together. And the fact that he brought her soup was precious.
*Roberto is probably the MOST normal guy on the show. From the very first day, I could tell he was the most non-annoying, nice guy there was. He's Rico Suave, so he's super handsome, very nice, and really good with Ali. They have great chemistry, and she is smitten with him. They also have had lots of experiences together that have formed a special bond. He has a leg up. The only thing I wonder is if they're super attracted to each other, but don't have as much in common in the end. We'll see when she visits his family!People that I can not stand are:
Jonathan- I'm so glad he's gone now! HOLY cow, he annoyed me so much. Every time he opened his mouth, his words just made me cringe. Good for him and being a weatherman in Houston, but if I lived there I'd probably change the channel whenever he came on.
Kasey- HE needs to go! Guard and protect her heart nothin!! Who says that, multiple times in one date?? And who goes and gets a stupid tattoo to prove that the stupid things you say are genuine? I feel bad for him that he doesn't have a clue as to what she's looking for or needs. Bless his lil heart.
In Betweeners Worth Mentioning:
Frank- I think he's really cute, in the funny entertaining way. He probably won't make it to the final 3, but he does have a good connection with her. I loved when he kissed her when she was sick and said "I want whatever you have, please, give it to me." I thought that was dear.
Justin- He reminds me so much of Taylor whatever-his-name-is from Twilight. Ya know, the werewolf. The way they talk, and their facial expressions are super similar. For that reason, I think he's really cute and likeable, but he is pretty full of himself and come on, he's an entertainment wrestler. That's not gonna last with her.
All in all, I think the final 3 will be: Kirk, Roberto and Chris L. At least that's who I hope they are! But who knows, Frank may wedge his way in there somewhere. And I'm sad, because in the previews for the end, it shows her devastated in Hawaii because someone was hiding something from her and she was heartbroken. Hmmmm. Don't you love these twists that the producers create to provide drama for all of our swooning hearts. And next week it showed in the preview that Kirk has an issue with divulging his past, so maybe he's divorced? Maybe he's a little too smooth. We'll have to wait and see.
So there ya have it. I want to hear what you think now!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! I loooove your review! I'm totally with you on the final three and I'm so in love with Chris L.! Don't tell Art! I totally dated a "Roberto" so I'm over him. Kirk is cute, but I still haven't formed an opinion on him! I say we have a "bachelorette party" on the final night, what do you think?!!
oh my goodness...this whole post made me laugh...I LOVE it!!
I'm so glad you watch the Bachelorette! I only wished we lived closer so we could watch it together...my heart swells and I get giddy too. :)
I'm totally with you on the top 3. I think Chris L is super duper cute.
I couldn't believe she kept Jonathan for as long as she did...I mean come on!! He was oh so annoying! And yes, Kasey needs to go...I was bummed she kept him. He is crazy!
I love your review. I will be looking forward to more as the show progresses. :)
Enlightening.
Your hilarious. :) I had no idea you were so invested! I love it! I have to admit I'm not as into it as you are, and I don't know the guys too well, but I enjoy watching when I get the chance. I did have to leave the room when Casey was on this last episode - too creepy for me. And Justin has got to go. I think your top three seem to be good picks! We'll have to see what happens!
Haha Heather, like mother/like daughter! (and grandmother!) We're all suckers for a good romance. I loved reading your review....couldn't think who Frank was, so had to look on abc....he's the one with glasses? I like him, but you might be right about the top 3. I like Roberto! And Chris L. And I feel sorry for Justin cuz the guys give him a hard time. Impressive when he walked all the way to her house on crutches. Oh such a silly, fun show, and you just hope that this will be the one that really works! Any word on bachelor Jake and Viennae? Okay, time to go do something with a little more eternal significance! =)
Oh my gosh Heather I loved this post. I am totally and pathetically addicted to it too! I seriously re-watch the episodes and think about it all the time. Ok I am with you for the top three only I predict that instead of Chris L. it will be Frank. We'll have to wait and see. I think the top two will be Kirk and Roberto, and I predict that she will pick Roberto in the end. By far my favorite is Kirk and Roberto, but I can't decide which one, when I see them individually they are my favorite for the moment... ya know? I totally think that tonight we'll find our Kirk's been divorced... or maybe he has a kid. I can't wait!!!! Holy cow I cringed so bad with Jonathan. Especially when he was crying during the video shoot. Man I'm glad he's gone and Kacey... seriously just annoying. I was laughing so hard when he kept breaking into song while on there date. I'm positive the producers made her keep him and Jonathan around as long as she did. I love and hate Justin. I think the guys are too hard on him, and he is likable and cute but he shouldn't end up with Alli. Last week I was so giddy when Kirk tucked her into bed and then Roberto, holy cow his smile just melts me!!! Keep these updates coming Heather, it's fun to talk about it with someone who gets so emotionally invested like I do.
Oh my... I have heard all about this from Sommer. I have been caught up in the show in seasons past but completely missed out on this season. I feel like I missed out on too much to get into it now.
I can tell you are passionate about it Heather. You make me laugh. You sound JUST LIKE SOMMER!
Post a Comment