Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Dresses Galore

Look at that cute little model. I love dressing her up, it's so much fun! Every Sunday in December, she wore a new Christmas dress, thanks to her two Grandmas. Yay Cami!
I love her little smile in this one. She got to wear her Little Red Riding Hood sweater a lot this season!
This was at Grandma and Grandpa Yospe's house in front of their tree. I was proud of myself for making her poinsettia hair clip- my first and only! And I love this dress.
But this dress is my favorite! Holy fancy and gorgeous! She wore this the day after Christmas to church, and looked A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.
What'd I tell ya? I couldn't resist taking multiple pictures. :) And it's rare these days that she'll smile for a photo!
I love how she's swimming in purple satin.
Yay for Christmas dresses! You're such a cutie pie, Cam. I love my sweet girl.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful! That purple dress is adorable!! I wish you guys could've taken a "twins" picture with Ari and Cam in their plaid dresses. Maybe they'll still fit next year! =)

Brittney said...

What a little doll! I love her cute smiles. And you look great in that last picture, too! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple days!