We were driving home from Grandma and Grandpa Yospe's house last week, when Cami started in on some rousing singing. The first song is one that Jake made up one day when she wouldn't let him sing the real rendition that Grandma Toone taught her. His goes to the tune of "Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah" and goes "I love _____, and she loves me, I love _____ and she loves Cami, I love _____, and she loves meeeee! Cuz we are a happy familyyyy." When Cami sings it, she just sings the names, me, Cami, and happy family. In this video, she sings about Bree, Mama, Dada, and 2 other people sounding like Scout and Dabby. :)
And in the 2nd one, she sings Happy Birthday to Max and Mama. I love hearing her sing this one! Such a sweet little voice.
3 comments:
She sings with such gusto! I love it!
I love it!! And I would like to give myself props for being the first name on her list in her first song. Ahhh yeah. :) Love that little Camster!
What a sweet little girl singing' in the dark!! Too cute! Sure do miss her!
Post a Comment