On Monday, I made sugar cookies with Cami in the shape of hearts, and we had fun decorating them with homemade pink buttercream icing and sprinkles!
She takes a bite...
gets sprinkles all over her lips...
and LOVES it! Nothing better than baking, decorating, and eating.
I didn't have any fancy schmancy sprinkles or candies, so we made due with what we had. They sure were yummy!
On Tuesday, it was fun to leave treats and presents for Jake and Cami to find in the morning at breakfast. Cami and Lexi were both sick this whole week with colds and Cami had Strep, so we hung out at home in cute Valentines outfits.
Look at that cute little peanut and bear.
We tried the hat for a second just for a picture. Nerdykins.
I painted Cami's fingernails bright red, and then painted mine just for kicks. Makes you feel so lovely. :)
I couldn't resist a cute photo op. Cami loves to hold Lexi any chance she gets.Lex isn't such a fan.
Poor little sick baby...going along with the flow. :)
The highlight of my day was when Jake came home bearing Chinese takeout! We got rice vermicelli noodle egg roll salads from Shanghai Cafe in Salt Lake. It's sooo good! And we had shrimp won tons too. I was in heaven.
Cami and Lexi, not feelin so hot, gave us a run for our money for the rest of the evening. But overall it was a delightful Valentine's Day.
Next holiday to celebrate: Cami's 3rd Birthday!










3 comments:
A lovely way to celebrate the day with the ones you love! You look adorable in your red vest, and I'm glad Lexi's little cozy outfit fits her. Glad they'r both feeling better!
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry they were sick! How do you take care of two sick kiddos when you're not even up to par? And making cookies and frosting? You truly are a wonder, my friend.
Oh....I can't wait to paint Katelyn's nails! I don't think she'd let me right now, but one day!
And I'm thinking maybe we'll have chinese food this week now! We don't eat it very much, but seeing it is making me hungry!
Post a Comment