

Cam's not a huge toy person. If I tell her to go play with her toys in her room or in the playroom, she says "No, I don't want to!" Maybe because it's not so much fun by yourself. She prefers to just be wherever I am or read books. But she will sit down and play with her dollhouse, and it's always fun to watch her play with Mr. Potato Head...the possibilities are endless!
Cami and Mae had fun at the Barnim and Bailey Circus, as well as another little circus here in South Jordan last week. Circus buddies! Cami says she likes the little ladies who twirl on the ropes, the silly clowns, and the elephants of course.
Gotta love kids' bedhead! Every night before Cam goes to sleep, she says "And when I wake up in the morning I can eat oatmeal and cereal!" She loves routine. Daddy makes her a bowl of oatmeal (instant or homemade) every morning, and then she eats cereal if she's still hungry.
She's really good about taking naps, too. She still takes a good 2 hour nap pretty much every day. She knows it comes right after lunch, and goes right in and lays down on her belly and waits with a smile for me to cover her with her 2 favorite pink and lime green blankies. Sure, sometimes she talks and sings and kicks the wall for a good amount of time, but eventually she falls asleep.
At night, the routine is dinner, usually "wheeeee" and reading books with Daddy, brush teeth, potty, jammies, sing songs, prayer, bedtime. She just slept her first night last night in her panties and stayed clean and dry! We could've stopped using nighttime diapers a long time ago probably, but just dragged our feet. Good job, Cam!
bahaha look at her double chin.
Chocolate chip cookie face!
I told her to pose and this is what she gave me.Just a cute little mommy daughter picture that shows off her ringlets. We love those natural curls! Her hair is getting so long...it's way down her back when it's wet, but I'm afraid to get it cut!
Pullin a silly face
I had her try on an old dollar store fairy costume that I bought a year ago. It looked quite cute! Love the little pointy shoes and hat.
I love this. While I was getting ready one day, she walked out of my closet clomping in my high heel boots and no pants. Classic.
And you gotta love this...she was looking for a place to put her pretend phone, but since she didn't have any pockets or belt loops, this was the solution! Good idea, Cam.
I just love this picture of Cam being a cute big sister...with a lot littler Lexi.
Can you believe these books all came from Grandma Yospe?? Every Christmas/New Years, Jake's mom spreads out all her old books on the dining room table and lets the kids pick books to keep. It's SO fun, and super exciting for Cam who lives for books! She came home and got right to reading.We got her a doctor kit for Christmas, since she's always pretending to help me and fix me while I've been sick. She loved it and wore her stethescope all over the place and pretended to treat Lexi. Lex is a good sport.
New Years Day with Grandpa Yospe! Cam loves to sit on his lap and have him read to her, or play on his phone. P.S. Ever since Jake and I got iphones, Cami asks me about 27 times a day "Can I look at pictures on your phone?" This girl loves all the technological devices and even knows how to play Angry Birds thanks to Grandma Yospe.
She loved the bounce house that Grandpa set up for the kids in the backyard! Are these lucky grandkids or what?Posing in her cute little tutu outfit...reminds me of rainbow sherbet!
She wore it to cousin Katelyn's 1st Birthday party a week ago and had a blast. She thinks Katelyn is so cute and is always excited to see her. Happy Birthday little K!
Cambria's such a ham. I've noticed that half these pictures have the same squinty closed eyed super big smile. She's all ready to go to nursery here...she loooves nursery! This year, all her older friends moved on to primary and she's the oldest one left. There's about 8 other little friends that she has fun with, and she loves snack time and coloring her pictures every week.
Such a silly lamb. This is how I found her at Mae's house playing with her cousins, pretending to be a baby in this tiny pack n play. And playing isn't complete without dress up clothes. Cami loves playing at friend's and cousins' houses and has indeed done it a lot lately, thanks to caring family and friends.
I can't believe how fast Cami is growing and turning into a big girl. Too fast, Cam! She turns 3 in a month, and we're already seeing a little more sass and attitude than we have in the past. She wants to be more independent and is more defiant. Luckily though, she's still such a sweetheart who makes us laugh and gives great hugs and kisses. Just this morning when I went into her room to get her out of bed, she said "Mommy let's just cuddle and you sing me songs". In the midst of all my sickness and lack of energy and oomph, I've felt guilty that I'm not the mom I was a year or 2 ago. I feel like I'm jipping Cam and not doing a good job, but it's moments like that that make it better and remind me that "Ok, good, she still loves me and I'm pretty sure that she knows I love her so much!" My sweet little grown-up Cam.
I'm excited for her birthday, and every couple days I ask her what kind of birthday cake she wants. First it was Winnie the Pooh, then Spiderman, then Tangled, then a princess cake, then a worm cake. Soooo we're still undecided, but it's fun to ask and see what she comes up with. The other day, she looked at me and said "Mom, do you need to go potty? You look like you're dancing." (and NO, I was not dancing and didn't need to go). Every time she hears an airplane overhead, she says, "Do you think it's Grandma Toone??" At stop lights she says "Red means stop, yellow means sloowww down, and green beans GO!" (yes, beans). Every time she sees a temple, she says "Look! That's where Mommy and Daddy got married! When I'm bigger and bigger and bigger, I get married in the temple too!" I love to hear what comes out of that girl's mouth.




















4 comments:
Haha! Those pictures are so fun! We sure love Cami's spunky, sassy personality! Ari just called her a princess and loves seeing pics of her favorite cousin. :)
Such a happy little girl! And photogenic! She says the cutest things, and it brought tears to me eyes that she asks about Grandma's airplane. =) So glad we'll get to see you in two more months!
Phone in the pants! Hilarious!! Same with her "pose" hahaha!
Jason has oatmeal and then cereal every morning too! I have no idea how they eat so much for such little people! And whenever he sees or hears an airplane, he says, "Opa!"
Cami's so funny. So many of those pictures remind me of YOU when you were little! Especially the one where she's standing by the door wearing the boots. Love those little legs. I also love her "posing" pic. Bahaha.
Post a Comment