Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lexi Lou at 4 Months Old

Our little girl is growing right up! She had her 4 month appointment on Jan. 30, and passed with flying colors. She weighed in at 14 lbs 8 oz, and measured 24.7 inches long. For percentiles, she's in the 75th % for height and weight, and 50th % for head. My nice big baby! It's so different, because Cami was always in the 3rd percentile way at the bottom of the charts. I attribute Lexi's chunkiness to the formula, but I have no problem with it! Lex, I'm sorry I couldn't nurse you, but I'm glad you're getting well fed. :)
I just wanted to post a bunch of my favorite pictures of our little Alexia Anne...always referred to as Lexi Lou. :)
She sure is fun to dress up!

She has the best smile with chubby cheeks that are always rosy!
This face just makes me laugh.

Cute little bear bum. She's pretty good at tummy time...she's got a super strong neck, and is becoming more interested and involved in toys now. She always rolls from her back to her tummy and then gets stuck.
Love those baby blue eyes
All ready for church
Angry face! I don't think she was a fan of the pink marshmallow suit.
I just love sleeping baby pictures. So sweet and peaceful. Lexi always sleeps with her arms up like this.

Auntie Bree! She helped me give Lex a bath one morning...she enjoys her baths but isn't a fan of getting dressed afterwards. I don't blame her, it's cold!

 I love this sweet face!
 And I sure do love that squinty eyed girl holding her baby sister. She's doing a great job as a big sister...always willing to cheer Lexi up, give her hugs and kisses (and squeezes), and be my helper.
 Gotta love baby leg warmers!
 Here we are, waiting for the pediatrician to come in and check her out. I'm so glad I got to take her to her appointment this time, and feel like I know Lex much better now than I did 2 months ago. She's such a sweetheart...I think her personality is similar to mine- easy going, pretty quiet, and loves her food.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

She just takes the cutest pictures! I love her big smiles and rosy cheeks!!

Linda said...

What a sweet little dolly she is! Love her smiles and big blue eyes! The pink church outfit looks like a little angel. =) And I love the pics of her and Bree....and you with her. Keep taking pictures and sharing them!

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

So adorable! I just love Lexi Lou! Some of the poses are so reminicient of Cami when she was a baby. Darling!

Unknown said...

I love all these pictures of Lexi! :) She is just adorable!

Unknown said...

Wow. it's crazy to think how big Lexi's gotten even since these pictures! she's just springing up like a weed! Is that the saying? And busting out those cheeks. Love 'em!