Absolutely! This little munchkin never even received a trim in her life. She just doesn't have fast growing hair, so there was never a need. But it started to get a little out of control.
So, one day, we trekked on over to Fantastic Sam's for Lexi's very first ever haircut. While we were waiting, the girls had a quick lunch at Subway next door. Here's a last glimpse at those unruly locks.
Then when the time came, Lexi was not so sure about all this! She refused to sit down at first, then she refused the cape, the sink, the stylist....it wasn't going so well.
But with a little prompting, and a removal of the big black cape, and me holding her neck down, she finally obliged! She was really nervous to get her hair washed and shampooed, but she did it!
Nice do, lady!
This cape was much more friendly and fun, so she reluctantly allowed it. Then she realized, "Hey, this haircut business isn't so bad! And I'm pretty cute!"
I love the evolution of her smiles, and then when the diffuser came out, she wasn't so sure about that. But the stylist fluffed up her freshly trimmed hair nicely, and added some cute swoopy bangs and plenty of volume! Then she presented Lexi Lou with a lock of her own hair. Check out that face of complete dismay!"Hey, that's my hair!"
Cheeeese....I'm holding my hair.....
What a cutie pie! Now that it's a few months later, it's time for another trim! Lexi liked Fantastic Sam's because she got a free sucker and giant bouncy ball at the end. But we might try somewhere new. In any case, she looks adorable in her beautiful blonde curls!
1 comment:
Just saw these posts I hadn't responded to! That's quite the transformation with Lexi's hair! It was "growing in" for so long…I love that now it has classy waves and frames her cute face and lovely eyes. Love her!
Post a Comment