Outside, we were lucky enough to meet Sofia the First! She was adorable.
Family photo opp
The Monsters, Inc. ride was entertaining. This slug lady- I forget her name- says funny things to you at the end.
We went to the Aladdin show, which was amazing!
Aladdin waved at me, woo hoo!
The cast was awesome, especially the Genie. He was a little creepy looking, but super funny. Lexi still talks about his funny spiel about wanting to hug Jafar and telling him to board the hugging train. hugga hugga hugga....chooo choo!
The Toy Story Mania ride is MY favorite. It's so fun to shoot those laser guns and try to see how many points you can get! Jake totally beat all of us.
We finally got to ride the Carsland Racers ride. That's a fun, fast little ride!
Enjoying Radiator Springs.
The line was so long, we could only do it once. I can't remember what we did while we were waiting, but Jake and Cami went on The Tower of Terror. I can't believe Cami loved it. Of course she did!
In the evening, we watched the Pixar Parade. Fun and colorful!
That night, we watched the light show which was ok, but hard to see from where we were. I think we could've done without staying late to see that, and the girls would've been happier and less cranky by the time we got back to the hotel!
I'm one to try to pack things in and do and see as much as we can! But sometimes that's not always the best idea. You live and you learn! But overall it was a great day.
3 comments:
California Adventure must be new since we lived in CA- hadn't even heard of it! Kind of like Universal Studios but more fun! It looks pretty amazing…. you're going to have to take us to all these fun places you've visited when we move out there. I love the picture of the girls with Sophia the First. If Lexi had darker hair, she'd look just like her! =)
California Adventure must be new since we lived in CA- hadn't even heard of it! Kind of like Universal Studios but more fun! It looks pretty amazing…. you're going to have to take us to all these fun places you've visited when we move out there. I love the picture of the girls with Sophia the First. If Lexi had darker hair, she'd look just like her! =)
Love that place! And your camera takes great pics, especially in the dark. Is it just your phone??
Post a Comment