Grandma helping the kids get set up on the lawn to enjoy their picnic.
Love this little stud Bryan!
That night after the barbeque, we brought Ari home with us for one last sleepover, and to make things a little easier on Britt and the moving process. The girls watched a show in matching dresses the next day.
Then we had a fun surprise for the guys for Father's Day. Dad, who had come to town from PA, David and Jake all got to go into Provo Canyon and go ziplining at Sundance Resort! They loved flying down the mountain at top speeds on this beautiful eve. We met them at the bottom, with Bree and Britt's family, so that we could all enjoy some beautiful family time in the mountains.
I love this picture! Dancing in the sunlight.
Here we are! Love all the bright fun colors. I rocked the wheelchair. We ate a picnic and enjoyed the fresh mountain air.
Ohhhh those two!
Grandma and Grandpa Toone, together again! Dad came out for 2 weeks- one for Britt's last days here, and one week for the cabin with us. It was so fun having him here!
More adorable girl moments
Pure joy.
That was Monday night. The next day, Tuesday, was our last day to see these precious Misiegos before they embarked on their new journey. We celebrated one last night together as a family by eating at Tucanos at the Riverwoods. I went while Jake took the girls to a quick Yospe cousin wedding reception in Provo, and then met us later. The food was delicious! I love how Matt and Bryan are clinging to Grandpa.
My little buddy.
Cute Mom and happy Ari.
Haha ohhh what is all the laughing about, you ask? This was when Britt was telling us that David had showed her a video that made her laugh so hard she'd almost pee'd. They were like, "It's a video about a hippo...."
"Farting!!" (I've totally seen it- it's hilarious. It's the longest loudest nastiest toot you'll ever see. Mom had seen it too, and totally cracked up too.)
Awww love these people.
Bryan pushed me as we went to Blickenstaff's
Britt and Bryan- true book worms like my Cami!
Jake and the girls finally arrived, and enjoyed the toy store before we headed back outside.
For dancing under the stars!
Or more like "See ya later."
I hope these sweet girls never grow apart. May they always stay best friends, and keep in touch through texts, letters, calls, visits, and moms. :)
I lost it as I watched them hug goodbye, and then had to hug my own big sister and best friend goodbye. Britt, I sure do love you. I miss you like crazy, and I miss having you nearby to call and hang out with and visit. I know you're super happy and in your element in Orange County now, and that makes me happy. I still miss you though. Bree and I both miss you. But until we meet again, my dear. LOVE YOU.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, now I'm bawling! And I miss ALL of you! But I loved spending those last few days all together- such precious memories. Love all our family!
I loved this so much!! What a wonderful evening. My favorite moment was "dancing under the stars" and it was a tearjerker for us all!! :)
That was such a magical last night in one of my favorite places with my favorite people! I love you, too, and miss you all like crazy! I try not to think about it, so I don't get so homesick that I can't function. :( It's lame being so far away!! But thank goodness for facetime and texts and phone calls and letters... Still, can't wait until we can hang out again! Thanks for posting all these cute pics! Muwah! xxoo
Post a Comment