Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ari's Birthday and Wheeler Farm

Happy 1st Birthday, Ariana! I can't believe she and Cami are already a year old, and pretty much considered toddlers. On Sunday night, we went over to Britt's house to celebrate Ari's birthday a couple days early with the fam. We ate yummy cake and ice cream, which you can see Cami enjoyed as much as anyone! Jake spoils her with treats. :) She loves her Daddy.Cam enjoyed playing with toys in her Sunday dress, which is actually a 6 month size, but it still fits! She'd never worn it before, and I've loved it since the day I saw it, so I'm glad she can wear it now that it's nice and warm outside for cute short sleeves. It was fun to get together with everyone and enjoy good food and good company!
Then yesterday, it was warm enough outside to dress Cami in her first summer outfit! She loved it.
Brittney brought the kids up for the day so that we could play with Ari on her real birthday. The girls enjoyed playing together like always...
And Ari sported her pink princess tiara that Grandma sent to her. haha what a cute little nerd. Check out those gorgeous blue eyes!
And then we ventured out to Wheeler Farm to enjoy the weather and all the fun animals! Watching ducks just never gets old.
Posing with an old wheel...much to her delight. :) I think she was just tickled pink to be out of her stroller.
Bryan and Matty loooove the tractors, so we had to get some fun pictures with the old antiques.
What a big girl!
Her encounter with the horse was not her favorite. I wheeled her up to the fence so she could see the horsies and gave her a cracker to munch on, and when I turned around again the horse was towering over her and she was definitely scared!
Oh man....the playing in the dirt has begun. She didn't even cringe when she started crawling around on her knees in the rough dirt, and she totally loves romping around in the grass. Maybe we have a tom boy on our hands.
Yaaayy Cami! The kids had a fun day and so did I, walkin around in my capris and flip flops. Wahoo!

2 comments:

Sommer said...

great pictures as always. I'm glad it's warming up for you all so you can enjoy the out doors more.

Linda said...

Fun pictures! The 2nd one in her little dress reminds me of one of my baby pics! And I love the one of her and Ari from the back. They're just so cute!! And their hair is growing! Cambria's looks like it may have some curl on the bottom- that'll be cute! She's gonna love the summertime! =)