Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Little Yellow Tulip

We had a nice spring day last week, so I decided to dress Cami in this cute yellow outfit and have a little photo shoot. She LOVES being outside and crawling on the grass, plucking flower petals and playing with the mulch. She had fun sitting by the flowers for a photo or two. I love that first one- she looks like such a big girl!
Here she is, squeezing the tulip to her heart's content and checking out what's goin on over there...
I was surprised she actually sat there in her little bare legs.
Airplane!
Another airplane! But it looks like a pretty good posed picture.
Testing some of the mulch. Yup, tastes like dirt.
My phone was the bribe for staying put for a couple seconds.
This is a funny face.
Cute one.
Awww. Look at that little ball of sunshine. Sure do love her.

3 comments:

Jen said...

She is so adorable! I love how her hair flips out...so so cute!

Esther said...

These pictures are so cute! She looks adorable! I was looking through my blog the other day and came across a picture of Cambria when she was first born. I couldn't believe how much Walter looked like her when he was born. We should do a side-by-side picture of them!

Linda said...

She sure IS a little ball of sunshine! Love her, and love all your flowers! Happy Spring day!