Monday, April 19, 2010

A Walking Tease

I thought I would do a little video fest, to illustrate Cami's journey of walking. Yes, she is now walking! But only like 5 steps at a time, a couple times a day. :) She's getting there! I think she revels in the fact that she knows how much we want to see her walk, and she has control of whether she does or not. It's like a little teasing game of hers. She is still perfectly content crawling most of the time, but she does push herself up to standing, and then takes a few steps at a time. I haven't really gotten a video of her actually walking, but here's a couple to check out if you wish.

This first video shows Cami at her lowest, rolling on the ground during a temper tantrum. hehe. I missed the good part, when she was really dramatic.

And this one is Cami just entertaining herself while I'm trying to encourage her to stand up and take some steps. She could care less about walking. haha

This one shows her quirky little personality. She tries to stand up by cheating, and she knows it cuz she looks at me expectantly. Then she does her little sassy sound, then picks her nose, tries to grab the camera and makes her little sing song sounds. :) Funny little Cam Cam.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I love your little videos! She's seriously the cutest little thing ever. I'm glad we got to see you guys today and play a bit! We love you both!

Linda said...

Didn't know you'd done this post- so fun to see her and her cute personality! She'll be running all over the house before you know it!