Ok ok...here's a couple pics of my new haircut. Sorry to burst your bubble if you thought I got full on straight across bangs- I don't think I'd ever have the guts to do that! She just cut some subtle side swoopy ones.
And here I am sporting my new glasses that I got from Coastal Contacts for free. Blue on one side, red on the other side....just like my marriage! (BYU vs. U of U). :) I didn't plan that, by the way. I like em, they're fun!So yes, I'm enjoying my new hair. It felt so good to get lots of inches cut off (I don't know how many...5 or 6?) and layers. Now it feels much lighter and is so easy to flip! Now if only I could get it to feel as smooth and sleek as it did that day! And put some highlights in there, and I'll be set.

9 comments:
Lookin great, if I say so myself!
I love you!
Jake
PS- Catchy title:)
I love it! Very cute - and always fun to have a change.
SUPER CUTE!!
I really like it! And don't worry about the highlights... your color's pretty as it is!
Oh, and I love the glasses!
I forgot to comment on this but I LOVE the hair cute. You look gorgeous!
I love the blue & red glasses. Perfect combo. Sometimes when I meet a guy who's die hard Ute and not a fan of BYU... I have to remind myself of Heather and Jake. :) Love the hair too!
Cute Heath- shorter than we've seen it for quite awhile! Cute layers. And classy glasses!
Post a Comment