Cami and Lexi are cute when they actually play together. And finish puzzles together!
Lexi looked so cute on this morning when she decided to mix patterns. :)
And Cami painted a super cute painting at Kindergarten.
And we went to the Natural Curiosity Museum to have some fun after school one day. Haha I love the girls' faces...I couldn't choose which picture to post so I did both! Their smiles....:)
The first snow of the year! The girls were so excited.
That was the morning we went to the mall to see Santa make his grand entrance for the season. He rode up on a sleigh in a parade!
After a free breakfast with Santa, we drove downtown and hopped on Trax to have an adventure to Temple Square.
Cami also had 50's Day at school, so I made a poodle and pinned it on her skirt, and she looked darn cute!
She was also chosen as Star of the Week, so she got to take her beloved bear blankie, Lulu, for show n' tell.
She received her award at Principal's Pride, and did her little biting the lip nervous look a lot.
Cami and all the kids of the week, with Principal Yost in the back.
So proud of our girl! Mrs. Schaefer, her teacher, is an awesome and fun teacher who Cami loves. Cam is really enjoying school, has made lots of friends, and is already reading on a 5th Grade Level!!
She also got to take home Paco the Parrot, the class mascot, for the week. We took him to the Tracy Aviary to see some of his bird friends.
And Lexi Lou made us laugh several times in the month, as she always does.
I signed up for a website group called Moms Meet, where you can test out products with a group of mom friends. I was sent a huge box full of this Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour, so I arranged a Cookie Swap party at my house. It was fun!
I had neighbors and friends come with delicious gluten free cookies, and I made some of my own, and we chatted and ate and the kids had fun.
I also got to go to Time Out For Women in Salt Lake at the Maverick Center, and hear all kinds of awesome speakers like Sherri Dew, Olympian skeleton medalist Noelle Pikus-Pace, and others. Britt went with me on Friday night, and then on Saturday, I enjoyed a yummy lunch of Pho (pronounced FUH) that warmed my belly in between sessions. Mmmm look at that bowl of Vietnamese goodness!
Love this lady.
We had an early Thanksgiving dinner with Britt's family and Bree and Cassity and Grandma at the Misiego home. Did I mention that they moved back into their town home in Springville? Back in August, they moved out of their Lehi house. It's sad to have them further away again, but I'm so glad they're still nearby! Lexi and little Owen are so cute.
We hung out in Ari and Owen's room before dinner. P.S. I have a fetish for cute leggings this winter. Actually it's because they are stretchy and comfy! But so fun to wear with long tops and boots. I found 3 cute pairs at a Women's Show, and then Mom gave me a bunch for Christmas. Woo hoo!
Love these kiddos! Bryan's hair :) He's getting so old and cool.
I can't remember now what Brittney was saying here, but it was something funny that really embarrassed little Bryan!
Kid table fun. Go BYU!
The seeeesters and kiddos got together another day in Springville and took this sister shot. No hair don't care!We had an FHE lesson about Thanksgiving, and Cami led the music in her dance leotard with a princess wand. :)
We acted out a play where Jake was the pilgrim and Cami was the Native American.
We also went out to Sub Zero and enjoyed some big ol ice cream. That's one place that offers dairy free ice cream so that I can enjoy it too!
HUGE!
Cami made this adorable pilgrim hat at school.
And finally, one day we made a random visit to The Gale Center, a historical museum in South Jordan. It is actually really cool, and free! The girls loved this teepee and buffalo head.
It has a pretend vintage supermarket for fun pretend play!
Weighing the groceries
And a play area for pretending to be pioneers and such
Cami cooking in the kitchen
Me hanging out with the baby dolls
And the cutest little school room I ever did see. We'll be going back soon for more pretend play and free fun! I love living here where there are so many nuggets of goodness to be found.
1 comment:
Wow- yet another fun (and free!) place to visit in SLC! Looks like a super full November! Congrats to our star of the week and her reading! And I love Lexi's cute little smiles. ;)
Post a Comment