Sunday, May 31, 2015

Cruise Conclusion: Last Night

 Once again, when we got back to our room that day, we had surprises waiting! The elephant on the bed was adorable. Then Jake opened the bathroom door and found this:
 Creepy! But we totally laughed, and the guy even used my sandals. No we did not use that towel afterwards. With one last evening on the ship, Jake decided to go rock climbing. That's my boy! I didn't do it because I was wearing a skirt. :) This was my view off the back of the ship as he was getting geared up.

 Pretty good sized! Right up the middle would be a doozy.
  He climbed right up that wall in no time.
 My dad the rappeler would be proud! And Cami would have totally done this if she had been there.
 We listened to some music before going into dinner.
 This is a horrible picture, but it shows the TWO entrees that I ordered that night. Last night- why not?? Super yummy chicken mushroom gravy dish, and a citrus dressing salad with grilled shrimp skewer.
 YUM.
 Here are some of our cute table mate ladies, clapping for the wait staff that paraded around the dining room and sang an Italian song for everyone.
 My dessert on the last night. I'm still not sure if that little square cake was gluten free or not. But I ate the berries.
 It was a perfect night to watch the sunset off the deck. The sky was painted beautifully!

 Kissing selfie! Waiting for the last show to start in the theater.
 We got a virgin strawberry daiquiri to share during the show. Mmmm so good.
 They also had a hilaaaarious Love & Marriage Game Show, hosted by the cruise director who was an awesome comedian. The couples gave the funniest answers and had everyone laughing like crazy. That was one of my favorite times on the ship!  Jake and I also had a rousing game of ping pong on the deck, in which I lost horribly. (I'm usually so good at it!) And we also played shuffleboard, which neither of us were very good at. But it was fun to have all this time together to just chill and do whatever we wanted. It was fun! I would totally do it again!

Here's one last look at our room- there's this bed, a vanity, TV, bathroom, closet. Pretty small and simple, but it worked great! I even packed my wedge pillow in my large suitcase and fit everything else that I needed in that and a carry on. It was a miracle.
We stayed up late the last night to walk outside where they served a midnight snack buffet, and played movies and music by the pool. Bright and early the next morning, we enjoyed one last breakfast, and then disembarked. (Is that the right word? I can't think of the word for leaving the ship) It was an awesome cruise, and a great first experience for me. And we had a whole day ahead of us in Orlando, so stay tuned for a post on that!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

So fun! I'm glad you got to experience so many cool things! Those towel creations are the best. :)