Who doesn't love St. Patrick's Day? A day when little effort is needed, but a fun day to celebrate and dress in green. Lexi made a cute pot of gold craft at the Gale Center a few weeks before. Then on actual St. Patrick's Day, we all dressed in our green and sent Cami off to school. Lexi's favorite thing is playing on the iPad while I get ready in the mornings.
Cami sporting her green and birthday crown, since the day before was her school birthday, AKA Fakeo Cakeo, as Mrs. Schaefer calls it. :)
We ate leftover vegetable beef soup for lunch...
And I made the girls this fruit rainbow as a surprise dessert! Good ol Pinterest. Love when I have everything already on hand, and it's easy peasy.
We went to Cami's 6 year check up later that day, and Dr. Buchanan walked through the door in a full Scottish/Irish get up. I laughed out loud! Knee socks, kilt, hat, the whole shebang. It was awesome. He said he's just carrying on his ancestor's roots. That was a fun St. Patty's Day addition.
Then that night, we had a spinach frittata, and other green things that I can't remember. I wanted to do corned beef and cabbage, but I never seem to accomplish that meal. Green food is good enough for me!
Top o' the mornin to ya!
1 comment:
Dr. Buchanan is so cool! Made me laugh too! And your cute little green girls made me smile.
Post a Comment