Here we are, having our own little easter egg dye after the egg hunt at my work. Who says you're ever too old to dye eggs? Heck, I did it with my residents and they're in their 90's! :) They loved it, too.

Don't you love how Jake is so proud of his egg? He's pretty talented with the egg dying...was much more creative than me.
That night we met our niece Madeline (Mae) for the first time, and he looks pretty proud of her too. She's completely adorable, My favorite first memory of her will be when I said I wanted to see her teeny little legs, so when I unwrapped the blanket, she outstretched one little leg straight up into the air with pointed toes, clearly saying with sass "here it is, look at me!" We're so excited for Jordan and Kate, and one of these days, it'll be our turn. There's something about a newborn that makes a girl baby hungry. :)

4 comments:
Is this an announcement?
No! Sorry.
Cute post, Heath. I'm still hoping that we can coordinate our pregnancies. =) You're going to be the cutest pregnant girl, and being a mom is the best. (Sorry for encouraging her, Jake, but I can't help it!)
Post a Comment